- Support the work of PERRO!
- Join PERRO's News List!
- Gabe Sulkes on H. Kramer Settles with Government – will install new pollution controls
- Alison Young on Press Kit
- Coal Free Chicago Will Electrify Clean Energy Movement « Eco-Justice Collaborative on Breaking News: Victory!
- Pilsen / UIC: RedEye Neighborhoods - Citizens march against coal in Pilsen on Sat. Dec. 10: CITY-WIDE MARCH AGAINST COAL
Tag Archives: EPA
Important Public Hearing on Lead Pollution in Pilsen: The Illinois EPA wants to hear from Pilsen residents Wednesday, February 15th 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM Casa Michoacán – 1638 S. Blue Island Ave. PERRO’s work monitoring pollution in the Pilsen neighborhood … Continue reading
The situation with high pollution levels in Pilsen has been making the news quite a lot in recent days thanks to the work of Pilsen youth who marched against pollution (leading an “Anti-Pollution Revolution”) and the U.S. EPA’s announcement that … Continue reading